The secret of the youth has been searched since long time ago. Many researchers have done some experiments to find ways to slow down the aging process.
There are some techniques which have been implemented, but the most important things for us to do are being consistent in implementing healthy lifestyle and eating habits.
We can’t stop the natural change, but we can still look younger if we want to work hard to slow down the aging process.
Therefore, we’ll help you with these 10 easy steps to make you look younger:
- Detox – It’s important to start detoxification, getting rid of toxin from your body. Your body metabolism has done that process, but in everyday life we are exposed to so many chemical hazards from air, food and environment. Fasting or just consuming fruits and vegetables are ways to detoxify your body.
- Sleep – Having enough sleep at least 6-8 hours a day will make your skin healthier. Having a good sleep is also important because growth hormone is working during that time. It renews the old cell of our body, include the skin cells. Your skin will look fresh and young if we have enough sleep.
- Food – Eating healthy and safe food everyday will make your body fit, slim and also look younger. Try to eat more fish instead of red meat. Fiber food, vegetables, fruits, and supplements are important food to consume. Drink less coffee and other caffeinated beverages.
- Exercise – Through routine exercise, you will feel happier, energetic, and confident. It also increases our bone density and muscle which can make our body look 15-20 years younger. Besides aerobic, walking, and swimming, also go to a gym to do lifting exercises.
- Relax – By trying to be relaxed, your face will look younger. Stress and worries appear on our face. If we can manage our stress and feel at peace, our face will look younger and attractive.
- Be Positive – A positive mind and affirmation can do wonders for you! Negative thoughts tend to bring failure and make us look older and unattractive. Meditation is one way to make positive thoughts.
- Medical Check-up – Just like a car, your body also needs attention and care so it can work well everyday. Having routine medical check-ups during your healthy time is important to recognize diseases as soon as possible.
- Active Life – Always try to be active during your life. Activities can increase health; and if you are in your elder age, your memory will increase too.
- Social Life – Happy social life can increases your spirit, bring peaceful mind, and make you feel and look younger. Communication with our friends, family, neighbors, colleagues, and others can bring happiness to us.
- Performance – Start to look at our performance. Is your body weight ideal for you? If not, try to fix that to the best ideal weight. Also look at your skin, hair, nails and teeth. Those are important as they will show our age. Looks good and feels good will increase our performance.